Admins can log in and make time entries on behalf of any invited Worker:
- Log into Time Tracker as the Admin.
- Go to the Dashboard Tab, and Weekly Time Entry sub tab.
- Once there, select the Worker’s name in the upper left corner drop-down menu.
- Enter time directly into the timesheet for that worker.
- Click “Save” once you are finished to update the entries in Time Tracker.
Note: Standard Users or Workers (*not* the Admin) have to be invited to make entries in the system. The Admin can invite Workers to the system by:
- Creating the Employee/Worker in QuickBooks to sync into eBillity, then
- Clicking the Admin Tab, Manage Workers sub tab
- Entering the email address of the Worker
- Clicking the “Invite” button.
- Now that Worker will receive an email invite giving them access to their own view of Time Tracker, so they can enter time.