Whenever you log in and out of eBillity, your QuickBooks data and eBillity data automatically sync. So syncable information you've entered in either program ports to the other.
If, however, you'd like to make a sync without logging out and back in, here's how:
- Use the Intuit "Sync Manager" to make information available for syncing to your eBillity account.
- Then go to the Dashboard tab of eBillity
- Click the QuickBooks Data Import sub tab
- Then click the "Proceed with QuickBooks Data Import" button
- Any new information from QuickBooks is now in your eBillity account including: Employees, Vendors, Service Items, Payroll Items (if applicable), Customers and Jobs.