Under Admin -> Settings, you can find the System tab. Here is where you can set automatic weekly email notifications sent to your workers to remind them to submit their time entries. You can also set daily or weekly email notifications to all Admins with a summary of other worker time entries.
Articles in this section
- Setting email notifications in the Admin's Settings System tab
- Setting time entry defaults in the Time tab of the Admin's Settings view
- Using the My Account tab as a Time Tracker administrator
- If there are 2 Admins and one admin wants the other to approve his/her time how is this done?
- How do I set the start day of the week for my timesheets?
- Where do I see time entries awaiting my approval?
- How Does the Admin Approve Time?
- How to create "Auto Text" abbreviations that pre-load on Time Entry Forms
- What is the role of the Admin and the “Admin Tab” in Time Tracker?
- Why do I need another time-tracking application if I already have QuickBooks?