As an Admin, you have the ability to give an existing Worker admin level access.
1. First,make sure you are logged in as an Admin.
2. Then click the “Admin” tab. Click into the “Manage Workers” screen and locate the worker that you want to grant admin level access too.
3. Click on the desired user's drop-down menu and choose "Access Permissions".
4. On the "Access Permissions" page click "Edit Worker" on the top right of the screen.
5. Select "Firm Admin (Full Access)" under the "System Access Permissions" subsection.
Article is closed for comments.