Open the Time Entry Form for that entry, and make your changes into the Form, then click “Save.” You can access the Time Entry Form by going to the “Dashboard” tab, “Time Activity” sub tab, then find the entry you want to edit in the list. Click on that item, and the Time Entry Form will appear. Make your edits and click “Save.” Confirm that your edits have saved to the system by viewing the updated entry in the list on the Time Activity tab.
Articles in this section
- How do workers add time entries
- Managing time entries in the Manage My Entries tab
- How to narrow down the Time Entry search in the Weekly Time Entry screen
- How to sync time entries or calendar appointments from Microsoft Outlook to Time Tracker
- How do I submit time entries I make for approval?
- How can the Admin enter time on behalf of another Worker (even an uninvited Worker?)
- How do I enter time into the Weekly Timesheet?
- How do I make a time entry?
- How do I submit a single time entry?
- How do I edit a time entry?