You can set different default billing rates for different Users in the system:
- Go to the "Admin" Tab (you must have "firm admin" level access settings to be able to see and use this Tab)
- Go to the "User" Sub Tab.
- In the list, click on the User Name you want to create or adjust the bill rate for. Highlight the User's row and a black arrow will appear with an expanded, drop-down menu of actions.
- Select "Edit User" in this drop-down menu.
- A new User Overview page will appear.
- In the "Rate History" box at the bottom of the page, you can see a history of previous and current bill rates.
- Click "Add New Rate" to update the default bill rate.
- An "Add Rate" window will appear, where you can adjust the rate.
- Click "Save" to update your changes in the eBillity System.
- Repeat this process to change other Users' bill rates.
Article is closed for comments.