If you 'disable" a User in the System:
- They will not be able to log in to eBillity.
- Disabled Users can make no Time & Expense Entries in the system.
- Someone else cannot make entries on their behalf.
- Disabled users do not count towards your eBillity Plan's "User Limit." Only "Active" Users are counted toward the User Limit.
Here is how to disable a User:
- Go to the "Admin" Tab
- Go to the "Manage Users" Sub Tab.
- You will see a list of Users on the page that appears. .
- Select the User you want to disable in the list, by clicking the checkbox next to their name..
- At the bottom of the page click "Disable"