- Click the orange "Create New" tab from the top navigation.
- Highlight and click on "Expense Entry" in the drop-down menu.
- A new "Add New Expense" window will pop up.
- Enter the information about the expense here (an orange button indicates a required field).
- If you would like to add a new expense type, select "<<Add New>>" in the "Expense Type" drop-down menu. If you've already set a system default bill rate for the expense type you select, the rate will automatically load on this form.
- If you would like to enter another Expense Entry, click the "Save & Add New" button.
- Click the "Save" button after you've entered all expense entries.
- The Expense Entry will now be viewable/editable within the list that appears in the "Client" or "Project" Tab, "Time, Expense & Notes" Sub Tab.
Note: You can also access this same Expense Entry form from other places in the eBillity System:
- Dashboard > Overview > highlight a Project's row in the list
- Click the black down arrow that appears to the right of the row and select "Add Expense Entry" in the list drop-down menu.
- In general whenever you see lists in eBillity, you can highlight them, and click the black down arrow to reveal a list drop-down menu that gives you quick access to popular features like adding time and expense entries or editing the item.
Article is closed for comments.