- Click the orange "Create New" tab from the top navigation.
- Highlight and click on "Time Entry" in the drop-down menu.
- A new "Add New Time Entry" window will pop up.
- If you want use the built-in eBillity timer, click the green play button to start timing. Click the red stop button when you are done.
- Or you can enter the time manually by either: 1) entering the stop and start time and the clicking the calculator icon, or by 2) entering the total time into the "Labor" field.
- Enter other information about the time entry (an orange button indicates a required field).
- If you have set rates in the system for User, Client, Project or Billable Activity Type, they will automatically load on this form. You can see where the rate came from by viewing the "Rate Source."ple:
- If you would like to override the default rate, check the Override Rate box, and enter in the correct bill rate.
- If you would like to add another Time Entry, click the "Save & Add New" button.
- Click the "Save" button after you've entered all time entries.
- The Time Entry will now be viewable/editable within the list that appears in the "Client" or "Project" Tab, "Time, Expense & Notes" Sub Tab.
Note: You can also access this same Time Entry form from other places in the eBillity System:
- Dashboard > Overview > highlight a Project in the list and select "Add Time Entry" in the list drop-down. In general whenever you see lists in eBillity Premium, you can highlight them to reveal a list drop-down menu that gives you quick access to popular features like adding time and expense entries or editing the item.
Article is closed for comments.