This is the screen where the Admin sets which Users have access to a Customer. A Worker/User has to be given access to a Customer in order to log billable and non-billable time towards that Customer. A Worker will not see a Customer in the system, if he/she hasn’t been given access to that Customer or Job.
You can manage User/Worker access rights at the Customer level. Here’s how:
- Log in as the Admin
- Click the “Customer” tab, “List” sub tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen, where you can see a list of Workers in your system.
- Use the left and right arrows to give or remove access by Worker.
- Click “Save” when you are done.
If you don't want to give access to employees by the customer you can do it by the employee. Here's how to do that.
- Go to the admin tab
- Click the manage workers sub tab
- There you will find a customer access tab to click next to each employee
- Click that tab and click Access Permissions
- Click Show Customer Tab
- Start moving over all the customers you want and do not want the employee to access
- This will save automatically