- Click the “Customer Center” Tab in the top navigation of QuickBooks.
- Right click on the name of the Customer in the list that appears on the page, and select “Create Invoice” in the drop-down menu.
- A “Create Invoice” window will appear, with a blank invoice. Bring in the time entries by clicking the “Add Time/Costs” button.
- Another “Billable Time/Costs” window will appear. Click the radial button to “Select the outstanding billable time and costs to add to the invoice?” Then click the “OK” button.
- A new “Choose Billable Time and Costs” window will appear. The list in this window shows the entries that were made by Workers in eBillity. You can select an individual entry. Or you can select all entries made for the Customer by checking the box next to all entries:
- Click the “OK” button if you want all selected entries to show up individually on the invoice.
- Or, check the box “Print selected time and costs as one invoice item.” Then click “OK.”
Article is closed for comments.