Whenever you log in and out of eBillity, your QuickBooks data and eBillity data automatically sync. So syncable information you've entered in either program ports to the other. If, however, you'd like to make a sync without logging out and back in, here's how in 2 main steps: 1) Intuit Sync Manager, and 2) QuickBooks Data Import Inside eBillity.
Use the Intuit "Sync Manager" to make information available for syncing to your eBillity account
This sync will take the Employees, Vendors, Payroll Items, Customers and Service Items you created in QuickBooks and make them available in Time Tracker. Here's how to do it:
1. Go to your QuickBooks home screen.
2. First, turn on the “Online Services.” To do this, you’ll select the “Online Services” Menu at the top of your QuickBooks screen. In the drop-down menu, select “Set Up Intuit Sync Manager.”
3. A new “Intuit Sync Manager” window will appear. Enter your account info there and click the “Sign In” button.
4. Once you’ve logged in, a list of your online business profiles will appear. Select the one that you want to sync with Time Tracker.
5. Then click the “Start Sync Now” button. This takes your Employees, Payroll Items, Vendors, Customers and Services Items and pushes them out from QuickBooks to eBillityNow the eBillity Time.
Now complete the QuickBooks Data Import Inside eBillity
- Log in to eBillity: appcenter.intuit.com/eBillity
- Then go to the Dashboard tab of eBillity
- Click the QuickBooks Data Import sub tab
- Then click the "Proceed with QuickBooks Data Import" button
- Any new information from QuickBooks is now in your eBillity account including: Employees, Vendors, Service Items, Payroll Items (if applicable), Customers and Job.