Open the Time Entry Form for that entry, and make your changes into the Form, then click “Save.” You can access the Time Entry Form by going to the “Dashboard” tab, “Time Activity” sub tab, then find the entry you want to edit in the list. Click on that item, and the Time Entry Form will appear. Make your edits and click “Save.” Confirm that your edits have saved to the system by viewing the updated entry in the list on the Time Activity tab.
Articles in this section
- How do I edit a time entry?
- Can I log time on behalf of an uninvited User or Worker (i.e. someone that hasn’t been given access to eBillity to make time entries)?
- How do I take back a time entry I already sent for Admin approval? What if I submitted an incorrect time entry? Can I cancel it?
- How can the Admin enter time on behalf of another Worker (even an uninvited Worker?)
- How do I submit time entries I make for approval?
- How do I make a time entry?
- How do I enter time into the Weekly Timesheet?
- How do I submit a single time entry?
- How do I delete a time entry?
- Managing time entries in the Time Activity tab of the Employee Dashboard