If an admin adds another employee to be an admin as well and they want that new person to approve their time this is how it is done.
- Be sure that you can enter time into the weekly time entry for yourself, You may have to invite yourself into Time Tracker in order to start tracking time.
- Once you are able to enter time for yourself go to the weekly time entry page.
- Enter time for yourself and choose the customer and service item.
- Once you have done that just click anywhere on the screen
- The screen should now say 'saving.'
- After it is saved your time is now in the "Pending" stage
- Now the other admin will go to the time activity page and see your time as "Pending"
- The new admin will now select which time he/she wants to approve and click submit on the button bringing that time to "submit"
- Once it is in Submit click the little bubble that says submit and select which you want to approve and on the bottom click approve.
Article is closed for comments.