- Go to the "Billing" Tab
- Go to the "Adjustments" Sub Tab
- Click the "Add Refund" button
- Select the Client you want to refund in the drop-down menu, and enter in the details of the refund in the “Refund Info” area. Including selecting the refund method in the "Refund Method" drop-down menu.
- Click “Save Refund" button.
Note two important things:
1. When you pull up a Client, you can only do a refund if a payment already exists. You can only refund an actual payment.
2. Also, you can only refund money that is not already “applied.” In other words, you can’t refund money that has been applied to a particular invoice.
Article is closed for comments.