If you 'disable" a User in the System:
- They will not be able to log in to eBillity.
- Disabled Users can make no Time & Expense Entries in the system.
- Someone else cannot make entries on their behalf.
- Disabled users do not count towards your eBillity Plan's "User Limit." Only "Active" Users are counted toward the User Limit.
Here is how to disable a User:
- Go to the "Admin" Tab
- Go to the "Manage Workers" Sub Tab.
- You will see a list of Users on the page that appears. Note: you can use the links on the right side of the page to filter between: "All," "Active" or "Disabled" Users.
- Click on the checkbox to the left of the user that you wish to disable.
- Click the Disable button.
- The User will now be disabled.