If you 'disable" a User in the System:
- They will not be able to log in to Time and Billing.
- Disabled Users can make no Time & Expense Entries in the system.
- Someone else cannot make entries on their behalf.
- Disabled users do not count towards your Time and Billing Plan's "User Limit." Only "Active" Users are counted toward the User Limit.
Here is how to disable a User:
- Go to the "Admin" Tab
- Go to the "User" Sub Tab.
- You will see a list of Users on the page that appears. Note: you can use the drop-down "Status" drop-down menu to select with User types appear in the list on this page: "All," "Active" or "Disabled" Users.
- Select the User you want to disable in the list, by highlighting the row with their name, and selecting "Edit User" in the list drop-down menu that appears.
- A new page will appear. In the "Status" area, click on the "Disabled" radial button.
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page to update you changes in the system.