How do I edit a Time or Expense Entry?
- You can edit Time and Expense Entries by either "Matter" or "Client."
- Go to either the "Matter" or "Client" Tab on the top navigation.
- Click the 'Time, Expense and Note" Sub Tab.
- Scroll through the lists of Clients or Matters by using the right and left arrows (or jump directly to a Client or Matter using the drop-down menu in the upper right corner)
- Click the red cross to expand the "Search Entries" box and select "All" in the Status drop-down menu - this will make all types of entries appear (Billed and Unbilled)
- A list of Time and Expense Entries will appear.
- Click on the Time or Expense item in the list to open up the Entry Form.
- NOTE: If you've already associated the Time or Expense Entry with a finalized/billed invoice, it cannot be edited. Only entries in Unbilled or Pre-Billed Status can be edited.
- A new window will pop up with the original Entry form. Make your edits and click the "Save" button.
- Your changes will automatically update in the system.