Skip to main content
How can I see all my Time & Expense Entries for a Matter?
- Click the "Matter" Tab in top navigation
- Click the "Time, Expense & Notes" Sub Tab.
- Use the left and right arrows to scroll through your Matters, and select who you'd like to see entries for
- Or use the "Matter" drop-down menu to jump directly to the Matter you want to see
- Click the red cross to expand the "Search Entries" menu to define which time and expense entries appear on the list. Then click the "Search" button.
- A list of time and expense entries that fit your parameters will appear:
- Un-billed entries will appear in red. These entries are not yet associated with an invoice.
- Pre-billed entries will appear in blue. These entries are associated with an invoice, but the invoice hasn't been approved in final form and "locked" or "finalized."
- Finalized entries will appear in green. These entries are included on an invoice that has been finalized (the invoice may or may not have been sent to your Client).