To view your schedule / calendar:
- Click the "Dashboard" Tab in the top navigation.
- Click the "Schedule" Sub Tab
- A page with your schedule will appear; click the "Day" "Week" or "Month" tabs to adjust your view.
- You can search for specific schedule entries by expanding the "Search Schedule" menu (click on the red cross to expand it). Search by User, Client, Matter or Schedule Type.
- If you have access to other Users' schedules, you can search their schedules in "Search Schedule" menu also.
To add an appointment to your schedule/calendar:
- Click the "Add New Schedule" link in the right corner.
- An "Add New Schedule" box will appear. Enter details within the box.
- If you click the "Invite Attendees" check box, a menu of Users (associated with the Matter) will appear. Place a check mark by their names to EMAIL them an invite to your new scheduled item.
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the "Add New Schedule" box. The new schedule item will now appear on your calendar.