Admin Account Actions and Views
- If there are 2 Admins and one admin wants the other to approve his/her time how is this done?
- I am the Admin. How can I enter time for my Worker/Employee/Vendor?
- Setting time entry defaults and Email notifications in the Time tab of the Admin view
- I’ve reached my Plan User Limit. How do I add more Users? How do I upgrade my account (i.e. I have a 5-User account, and I need to add a 6th User)?
- How to create "Auto Text" abbreviations that pre-load on Time Entry Forms
- Where do I see timesheets awaiting my approval?
Managing Users, Workers, and Employees
- How to use the approvals page
- What reports can Workers see?
- How do I change or reset a Worker's password?
- How do I add workers and employees so they can enter time?
- How do I give a Worker Admin level access?
- How do I edit my User Profile?
Customer and Worker Reports
- Available Fields when Tracking Time with Alex the Virtual Assistant (Timers)
- How to interact with Alex the Virtual Assistant (Timers)
- Available Fields when Tracking Time with Alex the Virtual Assistant (Time Cards)
- How to interact with Alex the Virtual Assistant (Time Card users)
- How do I edit a time entry?
- Can I log time on behalf of an uninvited User or Worker (i.e. someone that hasn’t been given access to eBillity to make time entries)?
Syncing Time Tracker and QuickBooks
- I created a new Employee in QuickBooks...how do I see them in eBillity?
- How do I invoice my Customer for time AFTER I've synced the time into QuickBooks?
- How do I get my time entries from eBillity to QuickBooks?
- How do I sync my eBillity and QuickBooks Accounts?
- Never used QuickBooks? Here's why you might want to try it.
- How to Connect Time Tracker to QuickBooks Desktop